Wednesday, May 23, 2018

May 10th- My 200th post!

May 10, 2018- Day 10 Year 7-


FREE PRETZEL #10
Today's blog was my 200th blog entry.  I need to address a major problem with what has been happening at my local Collingswood Soft Pretzel Factory Store.   For whatever reason, here has been construction on Haddon Ave for almost the whole month of May.  This has caused major issues, because right in front of the Pretzel Factory they have closed off certain streets and made Haddon Avenue one way, along with no parking on the street.  It has been a real inconvenience to me in the morning and has disrupted a lot of what I have tried to do with the FREE PRETZEL this month.  




Yes, I am using this as an excuse and it bums me out.  Today was no different.  What a mess.  This issue has caused me to not get the pretzels in a timely fashion and has forced my hand to share them with the family more often than not.  I don't like to be selfish, but at least the kids are enjoying it.  More recently the boys have been enjoying late night (9pmish) snacks of the leftovers.  Lucky them.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment