Tuesday, May 8, 2018

May 3- Crazy busy day

May 3, 2018 Day 3, Year 7-
FREE PRETZEL #3
Today was a very busy day in the life of Tim Casale.  It was filled with doctor's appointments, running around and a golf match.  The golf match was the coaching kind, not the playing kind, so I can't even say that I got to do something fun. 

Anyway, the appointments went well.  The dermatologist give me a clean bill of health and said come back in a year.  He even told me I was doing a good job on my bald head.  One small hiccup that got eventually got cleared up, was that Horizon, my new health insurer claimed I didn't exist and they had no record of me, yet my referral was in.  So I guess if I ever need to escape this crazy world for good,  I'll let Horizon help me out.

My other appointment was just a check in on my diabetes.  I am happy to report that things continue to be going well with all of my numbers based on my blood tests.  Despite the snafu with Horizon, I completely understand how lucky our family is to have good health insurance and that we are relatively healthy.  It's a big scary world out there and for now it's not something we have to worry about, so let's just hope and pray it stays that way. 

As for the pretzel, I shared it with two of my golfers on the way home from the match.  They were appreciative and after the day they had, not the good kind, they deserved a nice treat.

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment