Monday, May 15, 2017

May 12- Anyone need a handyman? Because I got the best!

May 12, 2017 Year 6 Day 12


FREE PRETZEL #12
Fridays are always good days and despite the cruddy forecast early in the week, the rain held off today and it was just cloudy for most of the day.  This was good, because we needed to have some repairs done to our house caused by some poor work on our roof.  Dean Bryfogle has been a godsend for the Casale family, fixing up big and little jobs in both our old house in Haddon Twp and our current house in Collingswood.  I met Dean when his daughter, Kim, now our part time babysitter in the mornings, was playing volleyball at Paul VI. She is now a sophomore at Rutgers Camden so that means I have known Dean for almost 7 years.

Kim had this to say about her dad, "My dad is a very wise man who likes sarcasm way too much.  But he is and always has been a great father who I know I can always count on."

Funny because I know I can always count on Dean as well and so can you.  If you need him you can just call the number below⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊

If you need some work on your home just call!
Like I said, Dean has been awesome for us.  From fixing roofs, to putting in closets in the old house and putting shelving in closets in the new house.  He also fixed our deck in the old house as well as front porch work.  Dean has put sheet rock in our basement and even repaired doors, cut a cat door in our basement door in the new house, amongst many other home repair jobs.  He is a jack of all trades. Across the street he built an entire deck and then screened it in too! I know it's his job, but he is pretty darn good at it and I obviously highly recommend him  to all of you.

Dean loves pretzels and immediately began devouring his free one
Dean doesn't know a small job.  It's a good thing too because we seem to have plenty every several months or so. A FREE PRETZEL doesn't begin to Thank him for all the work he has done.  He always has a way to make us feel calm and not get too worked up about any issues.  It always works out and it always get's taken care of.  Thanks Dean for everything and I'm sure we will see you soon, but hopefully not too soon. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment