Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20th- Teacher Appreciation (better late than never)

May 20, 2014 Year 3 Day 20
FREE PRETZEL #20 and 220 pretzel sticks for the Sharp Green Team
The Boys are on pace to complete their two year run at The Blessed Edmund Center on June 16th. There is an evening program, that will culminate with their "graduating" from pre-school.  I am sure it will be very emotional and I will wonder how the hell they are 5 and where did the years go.  What I will not wonder, and that I already know, is that all the teachers and staff associated with their school have been amazing.

This year the boys have had the pleasure of attending school for 5 days a week under the tutelage of Mrs. Schaal with help from Sister Agnes.  They have been awesome.  Mrs. Schaal has an incredibly calming demeanor that is perfect for our boys and even though they have had their ups and downs, she has realized how different both boys are and tells us how much she loves and values them in class.
Sister Agnes and her "Angels"
Sister Agnes as well as some of the other nuns, call Declan the professor because of how into a book he can get when he is "reading."  She is extremely loving with the children and often refers to them as her angels.  I wish they showed "angel like" behavior all the time.  

Both of these ladies were deserving of  FREE PRETZEL today and I hope they enjoyed them,  Sister Agnes even said she enjoys pretzels very much.  I hope that it made their day.

Birthday Shout outs: Jodi Levine.  Hope it was a great one!

Regular shout out:  Sharp School Green Team.  We had our end of the year lunch time celebration and I was able to bring a pretzel treat with me to the outdoor celebration. Here is what was left of 2 trays of 220 pretzel sticks.
Leftovers
Crazy right? To be fair, we do have 60 students on the Green Team. 

I see a lot of birthdays in the future.  Look out if you are one of those people.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment