Monday, May 26, 2014

May 24th- My Birthday!

May 24, 2014 Year 3 Day 24

FREE PRETZEL #24, with mustard
My birthday celebration really started on Friday night when Katie and I attended the Phillies game, that rained and then stopped and then got cold and the Phillies stunk and lost 2-0.  Yuck.  I was so glad that my actually birthday was way better.  We did enjoy ourselves and I took full advantage of our outfield seats to score come crab fries and cheese steaks.
Mmmmm, Crabfries
My actually birthday will be a day in pictures, with a bit of narration.  I woke up and received some goodies.
T-shirt, belt (needed new one), shorts and belt and banana underwear. Perfect
Then it was off to the golf course.  I shot 76.  5 bogeys, 1 birdie. Eh.  Course was in good shape and I just need to start making some putts. 
The beautiful 9th green at the Moorestown Field Club
Then it was home and the boys and I had an adventure.  First we stopped off at Sonic for Happy Hour Slushees.  Half Price from 2-4. Patrick had green apple, Declan had orange and I had lemonberry.

Mmmm lemonberry
Then it was off to get the FREE PRETZEL.  I doused it in mustard and we were off again. We went to Del Buono to pick up rolls for burgers and we were of again to Produce Junction.
Great bakery and better prices
We made it home for burgers, cole slaw, corn and chips with Mom-mom, Pop-pop, Bill and Mary.
We enjoyed my traditional ice cream cake.
Love me some ice cream cake
And even saw a rainbow.
It's a rainbow.  Hard to see, but it's there
It was a fabulous day.  The Phillies did win today though. Thanks Katie, for making it happen.

Just in case you care, here are some famous people that I share my birthday with:
Musicicans: Bob Dylan (73), Patti Labelle (70), Heavy D (1967-2011), Roseanne Cash (59)
Queen Victoria (1819-1901
Actors: John C Reilly (49), Priscilla Presley (69), Tommy Chong (76) Alfred Molina (61), 
Jim Broadbent (65), Bryan Greenberg (36), Kristin Scott Thomas (54)
Athletes: Joe Dumars (Pistons Guard, 51), Eric Cantona (Soccer player 48) Tracy McGrady (35)

I hope a great day was had by all, especially Mrs. Skoviak my third grade Math teacher and Fred Wittenberg and Nick Brooks, childhood acquaintances and fellow Delran High School Alumni.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment