Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7th- And on the 7th Day...

May 7th, 2014- Year 3 Day 7

FREE PRETZEL #7
Today was a day of rest.  I picked up the FREE PRETZEL before school and had a few ideas.  In the end I decided that I would just hold onto it today, and eat it when I could.

I took this picture towards the end of the day.

The pretzel was not as fresh as when I picked it up in the morning, but it was still tasty.

Katie and I decided that some days we will looked to give out virtual pretzels to those we think deserve a pretzel, but may be too far away.

Here are a few:
Kelly Tompkins: Kelly worked with Katie and me in Pensacola, while we were getting our Masters in the ACE program.  Kelly taught 4th grade.  Kelly has some of the best stories about her and her family and she posts them word for word on Facebook.  She could easily have her own blog about her daily life and many people would read it and love it.  I guess it helps that we know her.  For all your amazing stories, we think you deserve a virtual pretzel.  

Glenn Casale- Glenn has enjoyed the blog and is gracious enough to have the whole Casale clan out to Vegas this coming July.  Most of if not all of my immediate family will be in attendance.  Glenn made the comment that he misses soft pretzels.  There may be some in his future.  I just have to remember to bring them with me. 

Melissa Tacey- Melissa lived in Cavanaugh Hall at Notre Dame and we have known each other since freshman year I think.  She is a loyal follower to the blog and I have to figure out a way to get her a pretzel soon.  This virtual one will have to do again for now, but I am seriously considering taking you up on the (ND ticket for 100 pretzels) trade.  Any chance you are in the area in your travels soon?

Lastly- On Day 1, bondgirl74 commented on the blog.  I am sorry, but I have no idea who this is.  If you know me, can you please let me know who you are.  And I am sorry if I should know you.

What happened on the 8th day in biblical times?  Maybe I will just have to make something up.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment