Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 14th- May Showers bring June Flowers?

FREE PRETZEL #14

May 14th Day 14- A very rainy yucky day.  It did not start raining until much later in the day, but I guess it was better late than never.  Do we still need it?  Today was good day.  On my way to pick up my children I stopped into the Pretzel Factory and waas greeted by a new face.  At least she seemed like a new face.  I told her about the blog and about what I was doing and to my surprise she was totally cool with having her picture taken for the Blog. 

So here is the good sport Samantha...

She was totally cool with posing for the picture. 
Thanks Samantha!

Today's FREE PRETZEL goes to our babysitter Lori.  She was very excited to get the pretzel and then pas it on to her teenage son Alec, who could probably use it after his high school baseball game or practice.  He's a growing boy!  Lori has had the amazing task of sitting our boys for the past 2 1/2 years and Tabitha for the past year.  She also sits THREE OTHER KIDS!  She is amazing and always accomodating.  Our kids really love being at her house and she deserves this FREE PRETZEL.  Here is the Pretzel taking in the scenery at Lori's house at the end of the day...
Amazingly the house is always clean again the next day.
Hurricane Casale must have been here!

One crazy day turns into the next.  I continue to get comments about the Pretzel Mart, so this taste test needs to happen sooner rather than later.  I also keep seeing May birthdays on the horizon.  It is a fun time of year.  Hopefully the Devils can play better next game.  Go Phils and Sixers!

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment