Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 18th- A Friday Treat

FREE PRETZEL #18

May 18th Day 18- It is always better on Friday.  What's better on Fridays?  I say everything. 
It doesn't really matter.  It just always seems that everything you do is better if it happens on Friday.  This was the end of what seemed like a long week, but it is over and the weekend is here!  I even fell asleep early last night and was late with the blog.  Ooops!  But Friday's recipient is beyond worthy.  Other than being the Educational Assistant assigned to my room for the year, she is just a great person.  Lisa Semple has been glue that has held my classroom together this year. 

This year has been quite hectic and I still have not even unpacked some of my stuff yet.  Being a typical male elementary teacher, my walls would have just been pretty bare, but Lisa, being the graphic designer that she is, has made them come alive.  She has an amazing mind for how things should look and has been extremely welcoming to me during this transition.  She was very excited to receive the FREE PRETZEL today and I hope she enjoyed it as we headed into the weekend. 

Lisa was pretty happy to get her FREE PRETZEL

The FREE PRETZEL  was quick to help Lisa throughout the day today though.  He was a good assistant to the assistant.

The Pretzel hard at work, crunching the numbers

This was a tough week, but Saturday brings the Devils game 3, the Preakness and the Immediate Family Boys night down in AC.  It should be a good time as always. 

Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Lisa does awesome work! She definitely deserves it! Tough game for the Devils... :(

    ReplyDelete