Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23rd- Keeping it in the family

FREE PRETZEL #23

May 23rd Day 23- Today was another great day of giving out a FREE PRETZEL....with some help.  Katie again comes through today as she picked up and presented the pretzel to today's recipient.  When I found out that my sister Lauren did indeed have off work today, I had to abandon my plan to pick the FREE PRETZEL up this morning and therefore leave the punch card with the babysitter (gasp)!  My sister could not come to our house until this evening and I had my last golf match after school (we lost).  So I asked Katie to pick up the FREE PRETZEL so Lauren could get it this evening.  She again did a great job, but did not pass on any stories from the Pretzel Factory.

My sister Lauren deserves this FREE PRETZEL from me for soooo many reasons.  Lauren has been an amazing aunt to our three kids and has always been there for us in a pinch or just becuase she like watching our kids.  She, like Mary and Caitlyn, has been out-of-this-world kind to our family.  She deserves much more than a pretzel.  Lauren was also my assistant golf coach last year and probably could get a pretzel just for that.  I was sad that she did not return this year, but I understood.  Lauren started a new job this week as a manager at Hollister in the Neshaminy Mall.  I wish her the best of luck in this endeavor and hope this FREE PRETZEL made the transition to the daily workplace a little easier.  She was very pleased to get it as you can see by the picture. 
She even texted after she left "Thanks so much for the pretzel.  It was delicious." 
You are definitely welcome.

She just devours the FREE PRETZEL!

But then she figured she would share a little with her hungry nephews.
Didn't they just eat dinner?

Thanks Lauren for all you have done for me and for our family.  We cannot thank you enough...or maybe a pretzel tray next time?


I am pretty pumped up right now after watching Cole Hamels pitch a gem and the Devils take Game 5 to force the clincher at home on Friday!  GO DEVILS!!!!

I want to give a few shout-outs- Jaynee Brosnan, a teacher at Sharp school, celebrated her birthday today.  I hope she had a great day!

Also in the comment page on yesterday's blog there was a Brian Cornell sighting!
Thanks for reading Cornell.  We getting that Ryder Cup trip together for the fall?

Lastly, I will give a shout-out to my Paul VI golf team, which almost pulled off an amazing upset today against Seneca.  We finished the season 9-10, but I was extremely proud of their effort all year.  Next year will be our year.

Tomorrow is a special day and I cannot wait to spend it with my family.

UNTIL TOMORROW........(said with much excitement and anticipation)

No comments:

Post a Comment