Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1st is finally here!

May 1st- I arrived at the Collingswood Pretzel Factory around 8 am and immediately presented my punch card.  At that moment, I was not sure what exactly I planned to do with this FREE PRETZEL.  I was pretty sure that I should eat the first one, but is that what this was all about?  It was not until the piping hot, soft pretzel was put into a neat brown paper bag and handed over to me, that my brain took over, made my body walk to the spicy mustard and then told my hand and arm to lather this pretzel up, because it was about to be devoured.

Today was MY day.  It may not be MY day every day, but today I needed to taste the pleasure that is a Philly Soft Pretzel, with spicy mustard. 

I mentioned to the wonderful woman behind the counter, what I was planning on doing for the next 31 days and although she declined to have her picture taken (I'll try again another time), I did take a few snapshots of Day 1.
Collingswood Soft Pretzel Factory

Free Pretzel Number 1
Spicy mustard and punch card



It was really good on the way to work with my morning coffee



So Day 1 is on the books and Day 2 is on the way.  I already have an idea for what I will be doing, but you will just have to come back tomorrow to see what it is. 

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.  I'd love to have any and all.  I already have one offer to ship one to Maryland.  I like the idea too.  Would it stay fresh?

Happy May Day (May 1st) to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment