Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 26th- ROAD TRIP!!!!

FREE PRETZEL #26

May 26th Day 26- Today was a busy day.  My mom and dad have been planning to go to my dad's 50th year college reunion for more than a year now.  Who knew their trip would coincide with my FREE PRETZEL month?   I decided this was a perfect opportunity for them to take today's pretzel on a road trip.  Taking the pretzel out to South Bend, Indiana would have been cool, but since they were stopping in Columbus, Ohio to see my brother and his family, I figured they could enjoy the Philly Pretzel goodness.  So here is today's blog through pictures...
This is Dave.  He was in the Philly Preztel Factory in Collingswood today.  He is from the home office and was nice enough to take a picture with the FREE PRETZEL when he learned it would be making a car trip




The Volunteers getting ready for their all day trip. 
Don't they look excited?
The FREE PRETZEL wrapped and buckled in! Here we go!
HI!
Dad...I mean the FREE PRETZEL needed to stop for a snack


While the FREE PRETZEL made its way to Ohio, the Casale family back in New Jersey took in the Collingswood MayFair

Patrick with a shark, after he went fishing.

Declan rode a pony named Angel.  He had a pretty good time
Time for a pit stop...almost there!
WE MADE IT!!  OHIO!!!

The FREE PRETZEL made it to Ohio in one piece.
Mike, Ally, Gabriel and baby Mia all said it was great...and still fresh...kind of.
Gabriel may have enjoyed it the most though.

So now I can say I achieved another thing with this blog.  A four state journey, compliments of my parents.  I hope they got to enjoy some of the pretzel too.  They deserved it.  Thanks mom and dad!
Mike was pleased and surprised to get the FREE PRETZEL.

A big shout-out to Dave for being a good sport.  He also said that they will definitely honor my FREE PRETZEL even though they are closed on Monday.  He said if we have to double up or do June 1st that they will. Perfect!

I hope you enjoyed the day in pictures!

Until tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. You still don't get the sinage for the sign,its

    O HI O ,hi wrapped in a double O. We had fun traveling with the pretzel, we almost introduced it to an Auntie Ann. Love,Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your free pretzel with us! It was delicious. We look forward to enjoying another one with you guys in July! ~Ally, Mike, Gabriel & Mia

    ReplyDelete