Friday, May 4, 2012

May 3rd- Day 3

May 3- Today, as I said, I woke up not knowing what I wanted to do with my FREE PRETZEL.
The day turned exciting when I entered the Collingswod Pretzel Factory.  A new person was behind the counter and after talking to him for a few seconds, it was obvious he was curious about what I was doing.  I asked him if he wanted to take a picture.  His reply...




YES!!!!!

This is Anthony.  He made my day!  I was so excited that he agreed to have his picture taken, that I immediately called my wife, Katie, to let her know the good news.  Anthony asked me questions about the blog and was really cool. I applaud him for being so chipper this early in the morning and hope that I see him serving me again this month.  Thanks Anthony.

As for the FREE PRETZEL....The high school golf team that I coach, Paul VI, competed in the Carl Arena/Al Rifkin Memorial Tournament today and I decided to give the FREE PRETZEL to the player with the lowest score.  He is a senior and his name is Mike Basileo.  He will tell you that he did not play particularly well, but to some of you an 87 is not bad.  Here is his scorecard to prove it.


An 87 is not up to Mike's standards, but I know it would beat a lot of people out there.


Pretzel # 3


I continue to get some great ideas and comments are starting to be posted and emailed. 
That continues to make me happy! The weekend is coming and who knows what that will bring. 

I know most people that read this may be upset that the Devils won, but as they are my favorite hockey team, it has been hard to go to sleep tonight after that great OT win. 

I am off to bed as visions of volleyballs dance in my head.  The 8th annual Volley for Support takes place tomorrow at Cherry Hill East High School.  It is an opportunity for teachers to play volleyball against each other as part of their school and all the proceeds go to a special organization.  This year it is to build a Miracle Field next to Jake's Place playground, off of Brace Road.  It should be a lot of fun. 

I'm thinking that a FREE PRETZEL may be in order.  Don't know who yet though.  We will have to wait and see. 

Happy Friday to all!

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps Steve Redfern tomorrow? Or maybe Charlie or Kathie for organizing Sharp?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't your kids like pretzels???

    ReplyDelete