Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 30th- Celebratory Pretzel (Katie takes over again)

May 30th, 2015 Year 4 Day 30
FREE PRETZEL #30 and a tray of rods for the party


I got deputized again and lucky for me the person I picked walked into my back yard around 5:00.  It was Tibby's birthday party and this lovely lady came to help us celebrate (she brought her daughter, Katie, who I am sure is going to rule the world someday).

Tina Fey said that when Amy Pohler walked into SNL for the first time and they met, she thought "she is here! My friend is here!".  That is how I feel about Christy Green, today's recipient of the Free Pretzel.  She is my friend, she is awesome, and she deserves a pretzel.  
Christy was all smiles with her pretzel
I could say a million wonderful things about her but one look at the picture of her with her fantastic simile and you should just be able to tell by looking at her that this woman is awesome.  Christy is brains, wit, and kindness all in one.  I am so lucky she is my friend.  The Tina to my Amy or vice versa. 

The rest of the evening was just fun.  Fun with kids running around, playing in the bounce house and enjoying, what seemed like, a summer evening.  

Here are some highlights:
The Spread
Pork off the bone, potato salad, Chick-Fil-A, Pretzel tray, Fruit Salad
The Libations
Summer Shandy and Blue Moon in full force
The Scene
Complete with bounce house
The singing

Fun was had by all and Tabitha was gracious and shy as always (sarcasm). 
Its these days that you wish could go on forever.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment