Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 9th- An Epiphany

May 9th, 2015 Year 4 Day 9
FREE PRETZEL #9
Some days you just get inspired.  I had absolutely no idea what to do with the FREE PRETZEL today.  I was discussing as much with Katie as we were walking to the Collingswood Farmers Market when up ahead of us I saw this:

Just three siblings holding hands on their walk.
After seeing this being done unsolicited, I had to have a family day with the FREE PRETZEL!  It was decided that is what I would do.  We had a nice time at the farmers market with apple cider donuts from Springdale Farms and kettle corn.  Teeball was pretty successful next before we headed to the Collingswood Library.
One of our regular hangouts
We checked out 20 books, not kidding, and one movie, The Night at the Museum.  We figured we could make it a true family day.  It was then on to the Philly Pretzel Factory. Hooray!
Family pretzel selfie!
The rest of the day was spent staying true to my word, cleaning out my closet and changing over my summer clothes and putting away my winter clothes.  It's about time right? It was a nice family day without a lot of drama.  Above average for us!  It was a really nice day.

Virtual Pretzel Birthday shout outs go to Aaron Yoder, class of 2000 ND grad and fellow O'Neill Hall resident.  Holy Cross High school friend Mike Givnish and my cousin Joellen Seville, having a good time down in Wenonah I hope.  I hope you all enjoyed the nice day as well.

Mother's Day tomorrow!

Until tomorrow (or today?)....

No comments:

Post a Comment