Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 7- And on the Seventh day...

May 7th, 2015 Year 4 Day 7
FREE PRETZEL #7

No I am not trying to claim I am God. Maybe Lord of the Pretzels or Duke of Pretzelshire?  Anyway, I'm tired and I did not give the FREE PRETZEL away.  I ate it myself!
With spicy mustard.  My favorite!
I know I know, bs right?  Well today was my cop out day.  I was exhausted and even though I just wanted to do a quick blog today I'm still up past 10. On a school night!

One quick story: As I walked into the Philly Pretzel Factory (Collingswood), even before I said anything, Zach, behind the counter had my FREE PRETZEL already out and ready for me He was handing it to me before I even had the card out.  Ha!  I guess that means he recognizes me?  I hope that means a show of respect and loyalty?  I just thought it was pretty funny and chuckled. 

Virtual Soft Pretzel shout outs: Melissa Tacey has probably been mentioned on the blog before, I'm too tired to go back and look, but she was the very first person to like my status on Facebook on National Pretzel Day.  She is a dear friend from Notre Dame, who was, like me, a dorm president and I believe and RA as well.  She lived in Cavanaugh and we even played some indoor flag football together if I recall.  She has been a faithful blog follower since Day 1 and I know I will get a real pretzel to her soon.  (I wasn't planning on coming to the reunion..shhhh)

Justin Carle- your friendly Boston neighborhood Duck boat driver is also a great supporter of all things of mine on Facebook.  He is a little busier now chasing around his little one, but he always has time for a quick text, like or comment on Facebook. I'm working on a pretzel for him too.  Lots of planning to do.

Lastly- My Aunt Colette.  She has been retired from teaching for a few years and is footloose and fancy free and heading to France later this month.  She always sends the nicest emails about how much she enjoys the blog and about seeing pictures of my kids, especially Tabitha.  Thank for your support Aunt Colette.  It really means a lot that you take the time to read and comment.  Hopefully I can get you a pretzel soon too!

It was my day of rest.  Back to work tomorrow

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment