Friday, May 1, 2015

National Pretzel Day 2015

April 26th- National Pretzel Day

Today was the day I had been waiting for since last May.  The day to celebrate PRETZELS.  You get a Free Pretzel and then if you are an early riser and get to your local Philly Pretzel Factory, you can claim a card for a FREE PRETZEL, every day in May.  YAY!
The line wasn't too long.  About 10 or so in front of me.  I wonder if they have a blog?

My lovely niece Lucy was the first recipient of a FREE PRETZEL, taking the National Pretzel Day Pretzel and thoroughly enjoying it.  Much to the dismay of her momma, Emily, who may have to wait a bit longer for her own special treat. 

Great outfit

Big bites!

 Lucy celebrated her birthday last week so this was a the perfect ending to her birthday weekend!  I was told she ate the whole thing and said "
Thanks!"

Amazing that they just give these away!
So come along for the ride and see who joins the party.  It's not always on time.  It seems to get harder and harder each year, but I think this is going to be a fun trip.

Next Stop May 1st!

All aboard the FREE PRETZEL Train!

No comments:

Post a Comment